- High School level mathematics
- AutoCAD, word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail software
- AutoCAD experience, including scales, drawing layout, lettering, and a high degree of accuracy in copying and preparing new drawings
- Ability to Implement FWT’s standard drafting practices and procedures using company standard drawings, details, and programs correctly (i.e. structure heights and weights, concrete volumes for foundations, vang lengths, bolt lengths, etc.)
- Ability to learn FWT’s document management system
- Utility or Telecommunication terminology and symbology
- Proper use of materials and hardware used with projects
- Prepare and issue drawings to Client/Shop
- Prepare drawings from examples and/or engineering sketches
- Working in a team environment
- Communicating effectively with co-workers
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.