- Must have knowledge of the American Welding Society AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code – Steel.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful quality management in steel fabrication or similar manufacturing environment.
- Must possess exceptional leadership, communication, written and verbal presentation, and team-building skills.
- At least 5 years of people management experience including strong competencies in talent identification and development, coaching and mentoring is required.
- Must be familiar with a wide range of equipment and tools used in steel manufacturing, and have the ability to read and understand drawings, work orders, safety rules, and various manuals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, along with ERP/MRP manufacturing software.
Do you meet the above requirements?