- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field
- 10+ years of mechanical design experience
- 5+ years of sheet metal design and manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of CAD systems and efficient use.
- Proficient with Solidworks 3D design software. Preferably 5 years minimum experience
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in sheet metal cabinet, tubular and pole construction.
- Knowledge and implementation of DFMA and FMEA preferable
- Ability to evaluate design tradeoffs to achieve the most efficient cost effective designs
- Knowledge of welding and associated codes
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings,and models
- Telecom experience is a plus, especially the wireless industry
- Must work well in a group, or team environment
- Ability to communicate information through speech and in writing to be easily understood by all personal, internal and external
- Ability to stay abreast of industry trends, best practice, and customer standards
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedure and system
Do you meet the above requirements?