- Visual Testing (VT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MT), & Ultrasonic Testing (UT) knowledge, no specific certification is needed.
- Understanding of AWS D1.1 welding specification (Structural Steel Specification).
- Ability to read and accurately interpret project specifications, drawings, and design criteria.
- Knowledge of computers and strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to apply intermediate mathematical skills including algebraic equations, fractions, unit conversion and volumetric measures.
- Ability to understand and interpret graphs, charts, and tables.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Understand general Non Destructive Testing (NDT) theories.
- Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Prioritizes and plan work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans; has ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all project levels, from craft employees to corporate management and clients.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.