- Three years of Electrical and Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Licensed electrician is desired.
- Must have knowledge and proficiency of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions, multiplication and decimals. Including ability to convert inches to metic.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and structural schematics.
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting VFDs
- Ability to use gauging equipment from .001¡¨ up, dial indicators, micrometers, feeler gauges, etc.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and other industry computer applications. Must learn how to effectively use the Epicore/Vantage computer system to report data, check job schedules, inventory levels, routings, bill of materials, as well as, train new and existing employees.
- Posted: 1/25/17 EOE D/V/F/M
- Will spend majority of the day standing and/or walking. Willing and able to climb and/or be on lift, heights to 40¡¦, Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Able to bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, stretch, reach, grasp, handle and work in confined areas and awkward positions.
Do you meet the above requirements?