- One to three years of Maintenance and/or Electrical experience in a manufacturing environment desired.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, while contributing to the success of the team.
- Efficient in computer application including Microsoft Office and other industry computer applications.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Must have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions, multiplication and decimals. Ability to convert inch to metric
- Ability to read and comprehend basic hydraulic, pneumatic, and structural schematics.
- Ability to use gauging equipment from .001" up, dial indicators, micrometers, feeler gauges, etc.
- Must be willing and able to respond to issues during irregular hours as needed.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds. Carrying, bending, kneeling, stretching, reaching, grasping, stooping, and working in awkward and/or confined positions. Climbing (heights up to 40').
- Must be willing and able to work outside in all weather conditions. Work will also be performed in a production/manufacturing environment which could include a noisy or dusty environment.
- Vision Requirements: Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye. Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye. Color Vision: must be able to distinguish red & yellow correctly in each eye. Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye
Do you meet the above requirements?