- At least 5 years of experience administrating windows servers and systems in a datacenter environment
- Must have experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory: Permissions, security, Group Management/creation, etc…
- Must have experience with the Windows Server Platform (2008 -2012) and Windows 7 and 2012 workstation.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Exchange or Office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 - 2013 is a plus but not required
- Experience with VMware is a plus but not required
- Experience with NetApp SAN is a plus but not required
- Experience with CISCO UCS is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills to support end-users.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting. Proven ability in documentation and setup structures.
- Strong customer service skills to including listening to the customer's issue and responding in an effective, professional and prompt manner.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize while working independently or with a team.
- Must be able and willing to be scheduled for rotating on-call duty.
- Will work on a computer the majority of the day but will go on the production floor from time to time. Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, handle and work in awkward positions. Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
Do you meet the above requirements?