- • Recent experience working with Quality Control in a welding/manufacturing environment preferred
• Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments, and in all types of weather conditions such as rain, snow, heat, and cold
• Must possess strong English verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build relationships with co-workers and other internal customers
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
• Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and quality manuals, blue prints, and design drawings along with proficiency to use and understand measuring and testing equipment
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to input and retrieve information form PC based information systems
• Ability to use various dimensional inspection tools such as tape measures, 6” inch rules, combination squares, levels, etc
• Ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time
• Ability to climb and bend over in order to perform inspections
• Ability to accurately verify all parts to print using measuring devices such as a tape measure, combination squares, levels, etc.
• Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.