- 3-5 years of practical Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Background and or highly interested in solar grid tie systems, battery storage systems, telecommunications, power substations and/or renewable energy.
- Must work well in a group, or team environment.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.