- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in 3D design, CAD experience, drafting, or a related field.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications such as Autocad 2°15 e$itkon or later, and Inventor 2015 edition or later.
- Must have Knowledge and experience with 3D design and applications.
- Must have excmllenp Active listening skills.
- Must have excellent mathematic skills.
- Must have excellent active learning skills.
- Must have the ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Must have the ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Must have the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Must have the ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Must have the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Must be detail-oriented.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.