- 3 years in Maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Prior galvanizing experience preferred by not required
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
- Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures and elevated heights up to 60'Effectively and safely utilizes ladders, manlifts, forklifts, overhead cranes, etc.
- Experience using forklifts and cranes
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to perform duties in confined areas wearing all necessary PPE including protective clothing and respirators
- Ability to pay attention to details and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Good communication skills, including reading, writing and speaking English
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
- Ability to work well with people in a number of positions
- Ability to identify, define and resolve problems
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiencies, costs and effectiveness of work
- Knowledge of general safety guidelines and Sabre's quality expectations and application in the work place
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.