- Must have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions, multiplication and decimals.
- At least three years in Maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic hydraulic, pneumatic, and structural schematics.
- Ability to convert inch to metric.
- Ability to use gauging equipment from .001" up, dial indicators, micrometers, feeler gauges, etc.
- Climbing (heights to 40'), lifting, bending, kneeling, crawling, stretching, and working in confined areas and awkward positions.
- Handling gearboxes on top of machines, changing brakes, motors on cranes, etc. Average weight of object handled is 30 lbs. normally standing or stooping. Percentage of workday in each position is climbing 5%, bending or kneeling 10%, stooping 10%, standing or walking 75%.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.