- • One year in Quality Control or related field in a manufacturing environment.
• Be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Be able to accurately verify all parts to print using a tape measure.
• Possess effective communication skills.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• Must be able to read and interpret blue prints/design drawings.
• Must be able to conduct dimensional inspections using various dimensioning tools (i.e., 25/50 foot tape measures, 6" rules, combination squares, levels etc.)
• Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector.
• Have the ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
• Have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Have the ability to climb and bend over in order to perform inspections.
• Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to all climates.
• Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
• Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.