- Minimum of 1+ years recent experience in a welding environment.
- Must possess the ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in the English language and contribute to the success of the team.
- Must have demonstrated ability to read blue prints, tape measure and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to pass Sabre's Machine Operator C certification, and certify to use overhead cranes and gantries.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required per the Company's safety policies and programs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, frequently exerting 30 pounds of force.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, kneel, reach and grasp.
- Must be able to use foot pedal to operate equipment.
- Must pass Sabre's forklift certification and be able operate a forklift safely.
- Vision: Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye; Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye; Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.