- Experience using cranes highly preferred
- Prior experience in a manufacturing facility highly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials
- Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources
- Ability to pay attention to details and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Good communication skills, including speaking and understanding English
- Ability to identify, define and resolve problems
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.