- 1 to 3 years of recent inventory control or warehouse experience, along with forklift driving or crane/heavy equipment experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective and efficient English communication skills required to communicate efficiently within all levels of a team environment via two-way radio, email and in person.
- Must be able to drive and operate a forklift and pass the Sabre forklift certification. Including the vision requirements: Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye. Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye. Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye.
- Position requires work in a plant/manufacturing environment.
- Position requires work in a plant/manufacturing environment. Required PPE includes safety glasses, steel-toe metatarsal boots and hearing protection worn at all time on the production floor in addition to other specific PPE that must be work for specific tasks.
- Environment may include fluctuations in temperature, dust and noise.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions including heat and cold.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to reach, climb, bend, stoop, sit, stand and grasp.
- Must be able to stand and walk 100% of the shift.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination to operate overhead cranes.
- Color Vision: must be able to distinguish red & yellow correctly in each eye
- Must be able to reach, climb in/out of forklift, bend, stoop, sit, stand and grasp.
- Must be able to pass commercial driver vision testing requirements.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.